Free Weekly Mindfulness Workout
Kia ora it is Monday again!!
Last week we finished the Creative Mindfulness course with mindful eating. That was fun and interesting!
It has totally put some people of crackers and some cookies lol!
Just a reminder that I have a few hours available for private mindfulness coaching. Just get in touch by pm or email and we can find a time that works for you!
WORKOUT starts here:
This week try to eat a bit more mindful for eating more of the good and less of the bad.
1. Before you start eating, rate our food on a scale from 1 to 10, how yummy do you think this is to eat?
2. Look at your food, smell and observe it.
3. Take a bite and wait a little before you start chewing, just noticing all you can taste in your mouth.
4. Slowly start chewing and only swallow when it is mostly gone anyway.
5. Rate that bite on a scale 1 till 10 again.
6. Repeat step 2 till 5 a few more times and decide when to stop eating.
Remembe you never have to finish your plate, your meal, you are allowed to discard of it anytime!
Have a great week,
Healthy Mind, Happy Heart